Subject: Orphaned packages looking for new maintainers
From: "Miro Hrončok" <[email-masked]>
To: "undisclosed-recipients:"@fedoraproject.org
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 22:14:41 +0200

The following packages are orphaned and will be retired when they
are orphaned for six weeks, unless someone adopts them. If you know for sure
that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

Note: If you received this mail directly you (co)maintain one of the affected
packages or a package that depends on one. Please adopt the affected package or
retire your depending package to avoid broken dependencies, otherwise your
package will fail to install and/or build when the affected package
gets retired.

Request package ownership via the *Take* button in he left column on
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/<pkgname>

Full report available at:
https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans-2021-05-18.txt
grep it for your FAS username and follow the dependency chain.

For human readable dependency chains,
see https://packager-dashboard.fedoraproject.org/
For all orphaned packages,
see https://packager-dashboard.fedoraproject.org/orphan

             Package                      (co)maintainers
Status Change
================================================================================
Inventor                          orphan                           1 weeks ago
aespipe                           orphan                           1 weeks ago
ant-contrib                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
aopalliance                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
apache-ivy                        java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
arduino                           elxreno, orphan, patches,        3 weeks ago
                                   thozza
args4j                            java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
cajun-jsonapi                     orphan                           4 weeks ago
cal10n                            java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
cgdcbxd                           orphan                           3 weeks ago
clang9.0                          jistone, orphan, tstellar        5 weeks ago
coffee-script                     nodejs-sig, orphan, patches,     1 weeks ago
                                   vjancik
dain-snappy                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
dayjournal                        orphan                           1 weeks ago
disruptor                         java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
dropwatch                         orphan                           3 weeks ago
dssi-vst                          orphan                           5 weeks ago
emacs-auctex                      orphan                           1 weeks ago
emacs-haskell-mode                orphan                           1 weeks ago
emacs-lookup                      orphan                           1 weeks ago
erlang-eper                       filabrazilska, orphan            1 weeks ago
fasterxml-oss-parent              java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
fbreader                          orphan                           5 weeks ago
fedora-jam-backgrounds            orphan                           5 weeks ago
fedora-jam-kde-theme              jvlomax, orphan                  5 weeks ago
flannel                           eparis, go-sig, gscrivano,       1 weeks ago
                                   linville, lsm5, orphan, vbatts
fluidsynth-dssi                   orphan                           5 weeks ago
freight-container                 orphan                           3 weeks ago
freight-tools                     orphan                           3 weeks ago
freqtweak                         orphan                           5 weeks ago
geronimo-osgi-support             mizdebsk, orphan                 1 weeks ago
gnome-desktop                     alexl, caolanm, fmuellner,       5 weeks ago
                                   gnome-sig, orphan, rhughes
gnome-guitar                      orphan                           5 weeks ago
gocomplete                        go-sig, logic, orphan            4 weeks ago
google-gson                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
gtk-nodoka-engine                 orphan                           5 weeks ago
hamcrest2                         java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
hexter-dssi                       orphan                           5 weeks ago
hsqldb                            fnasser, mizdebsk, orphan        3 weeks ago
htmldoc                           hubbitus, orphan, pertusus       1 weeks ago
icebreaker                        orphan                           1 weeks ago
icfg                              orphan                           3 weeks ago
irqbalance                        orphan                           3 weeks ago
isorelax                          java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
jabrt                             orphan                           1 weeks ago
jackctlmmc                        orphan                           5 weeks ago
jackson-annotations               java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jackson-bom                       java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jackson-core                      java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jackson-databind                  java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jackson-parent                    java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-commons-httpclient        java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
jakarta-el                        java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-interceptors              java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-persistence               java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-saaj                      java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-server-pages              java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-ws-rs                     java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-xml-rpc                   java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jakarta-xml-ws                    java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
janino                            java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jansi-native                      java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
javacc                            java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
javacc-maven-plugin               java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
javaparser                        java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jaxb                              java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jaxb-dtd-parser                   java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jaxb-fi                           java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jaxb-istack-commons               java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jaxb-stax-ex                      java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jboss-el-2.2-api                  java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jboss-modules                     java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
jboss-servlet-3.0-api             java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jctools                           java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
jdependency                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
jmock                             java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
kjots                             kde-sig, orphan                  1 weeks ago
koules                            orphan                           1 weeks ago
listres                           orphan                           3 weeks ago
llvm10                            orphan, sergesanspaille          1 weeks ago
llvm9.0                           jistone, orphan, tstellar        5 weeks ago
log4j                             java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-artifact-resolver           java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-doxia                       java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-doxia-sitetools             java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-install-plugin              java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-invoker                     java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-invoker-plugin              java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-javadoc-plugin              java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        0 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-mapping                     java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-reporting-api               java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-reporting-impl              java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
maven-script-interpreter          java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
mcpp                              mef, orphan                      3 weeks ago
ming                              orphan                           2 weeks ago
mkproject                         orphan                           3 weeks ago
musca                             orphan                           3 weeks ago
netdump-server                    orphan                           3 weeks ago
non-daw                           orphan                           5 weeks ago
objectweb-pom                     java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
oclock                            orphan                           3 weeks ago
opam                              orphan                           1 weeks ago
openvas-gsa                       cheese, fab, huzaifas, orphan,   1 weeks ago
                                   xavierb
openvas-libraries                 cheese, fab, orphan, rebus,      1 weeks ago
                                   xavierb
openvas-manager                   cheese, fab, huzaifas, orphan,   1 weeks ago
                                   xavierb
openvas-scanner                   cheese, fab, huzaifas, orphan,   1 weeks ago
                                   rebus, xavierb
papaki                            orphan                           1 weeks ago
paris-traceroute                  orphan                           1 weeks ago
pass-pwned                        orphan                           1 weeks ago
perl-Hardware-Vhdl-Tidy           orphan                           1 weeks ago
pgRouting                         orphan, pkubat                   5 weeks ago
php-composer-installers           orphan                           1 weeks ago
php-guzzlehttp-psr7               orphan                           1 weeks ago
php-opencloud-openstack           orphan                           1 weeks ago
php-pecl-radius                   orphan                           1 weeks ago
php-typo3-phar-stream-wrapper     orphan                           1 weeks ago
plasma-pass                       orphan                           1 weeks ago
plexus-interactivity              java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
plexus-velocity                   java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
python-aiomqtt                    orphan                           1 weeks ago
python-flask-principal            orphan                           2 weeks ago
python-flask-rstpages             orphan                           2 weeks ago
python-gntp                       orphan                           5 weeks ago
python-holidays                   orphan                           1 weeks ago
python-langdetect                 orphan                           1 weeks ago
python-npyscreen                  orphan                           3 weeks ago
python-pyriemann                  neuro-sig, orphan                1 weeks ago
python-pysctp                     orphan                           3 weeks ago
python-sphinxcontrib-             orion, orphan                    1 weeks ago
issuetracker
python-sshtunnel                  orphan                           1 weeks ago
python-transitions                orphan                           1 weeks ago
radium-compressor                 orphan                           5 weeks ago
rcrpanel                          orphan                           3 weeks ago
rdkit                             orphan                           5 weeks ago
realTimeConfigQuickScan           orphan                           5 weeks ago
redfish-finder                    orphan                           3 weeks ago
redland-bindings                  orphan                           1 weeks ago
rf                                orphan                           3 weeks ago
rmd                               avijayan, orphan                 3 weeks ago
rstp                              orphan                           3 weeks ago
rtags                             orphan                           1 weeks ago
rubygem-haml                      kanarip, orphan                  1 weeks ago
rubygem-maruku                    orphan                           1 weeks ago
rubygem-rspec2                    orphan                           1 weeks ago
rubygem-rspec2-core               orphan                           1 weeks ago
rubygem-rspec2-expectations       orphan                           1 weeks ago
rubygem-rspec2-mocks              orphan                           1 weeks ago
shrinkwrap                        java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
snappy-java                       java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
sooperlooper                      jwrdegoede, orphan               1 weeks ago
spec-version-maven-plugin         java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
spice-parent                      java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
stax2-api                         java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
subfinder                         go-sig, orphan                   1 weeks ago
sugar-measure                     chimosky, orphan                 1 weeks ago
tw                                orphan                           3 weeks ago
univocity-output-tester           java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
uwsgi                             orphan, python-sig               1 weeks ago
vagrant-lxc                       gd, orphan                       1 weeks ago
vecmath                           orphan                           2 weeks ago
viewres                           orphan                           3 weeks ago
weld-parent                       java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
whysynth-dssi                     orphan                           5 weeks ago
woodstox-core                     java-maint-sig, mizdebsk,        3 weeks ago
                                   orphan
wsl                               orphan                           5 weeks ago
xbiff                             orphan                           3 weeks ago
xconsole                          orphan                           3 weeks ago
xfd                               orphan                           3 weeks ago
xmlstreambuffer                   java-maint-sig, orphan           3 weeks ago
xpp3                              java-maint-sig, jerboaa,         3 weeks ago
                                   mizdebsk, orphan
xpr                               orphan                           3 weeks ago
xrefresh                          orphan                           3 weeks ago
xstdcmap                          orphan                           2 weeks ago
xsynth-dssi                       orphan                           5 weeks ago
xtuple-openrpt                    orphan                           4 weeks ago
xwota                             orphan                           1 weeks ago

The following packages require above mentioned packages:
Report too long, see the full version at
https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans-2021-05-18.txt

See dependency chains of your packages at
https://packager-dashboard.fedoraproject.org/
See all orphaned packages at https://packager-dashboard.fedoraproject.org/orphan

Affected (co)maintainers (either directly or via packages' dependencies):
abbot: apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, maven-script-interpreter
abbra: xmlstreambuffer, jakarta-saaj, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jaxb-dtd-parser, apache-ivy, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
jakarta-ws-rs, jboss-modules, args4j, jakarta-el, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver,
maven-mapping, hsqldb, stax2-api, javaparser
abo: apache-ivy
abradshaw: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
abrt-sig: apache-ivy
acaringi: apache-ivy, hamcrest2, maven-invoker-plugin, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-ws-rs, maven-mapping, jakarta-persistence, maven-reporting-impl,
hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, maven-script-interpreter, args4j, javaparser
adamwill: coffee-script
agerstmayr: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
ahughes: apache-ivy, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
aikidouke: php-guzzlehttp-psr7
airlied: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
ajax: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
akien: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
akurtakov: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, javacc,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance,
maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el,
ant-contrib, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api,
objectweb-pom, javaparser
alexl: ming, gnome-desktop, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
alexlan: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy,
univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
alexpl: emacs-auctex
almac: janino, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, apache-ivy, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin,
jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
maven-doxia, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
amahdal: args4j, rubygem-maruku, google-gson, rubygem-haml
amdunn: ant-contrib, jakarta-ws-rs
amello: emacs-auctex
amerey: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
andyli: opam
anishpatil: ming
ankursinha: janino, maven-doxia-sitetools, maven-doxia, apache-ivy,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-reporting-impl, ming, maven-reporting-api,
php-guzzlehttp-psr7, javacc-maven-plugin
anoopcs: rubygem-maruku
aoliva: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
arobinso: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy,
jdependency, google-gson, jctools, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin,
maven-doxia, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
asn: shrinkwrap, emacs-auctex, jboss-modules
asrob: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
astro-sig: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
athoscr: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
atikhonov: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
avijayan: rmd
avsej: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap,
jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
bagnara: apache-ivy
bashton: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
bcotton: emacs-auctex, jackson-parent, spice-parent, apache-ivy,
jackson-annotations, weld-parent, jackson-bom, jansi-native, aopalliance,
jackson-core, jackson-databind, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-interceptors
berrange: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
besser82: emacs-auctex, apache-ivy, google-gson, ming, rubygem-maruku,
rubygem-haml, args4j
bkearney: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
blackfile: apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, maven-script-interpreter
bonzini: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
bowlofeggs: erlang-eper
bpostle: ming, emacs-auctex
brandfbb: apache-ivy, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
brouhaha: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
bruno: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
bskeggs: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
bubeck: jaxb-stax-ex, xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core,
apache-ivy, hamcrest2, jaxb, jdependency, args4j, jaxb-fi, stax2-api,
jaxb-dtd-parser
caillon: ming, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
caniszczyk: apache-ivy, google-gson, spec-version-maven-plugin, args4j,
jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin, jakarta-server-pages
caolanm: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, gnome-desktop,
javacc, jboss-modules, jctools, ming, jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap,
disruptor, ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
cdamian: apache-ivy, php-guzzlehttp-psr7
cerberus: apache-ivy, jboss-el-2.2-api, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
cfeist: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
cfu: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
disruptor, args4j, jackson-databind, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
stax2-api, javaparser
cheese: jboss-el-2.2-api, openvas-manager, openvas-scanner, openvas-gsa,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-saaj, openvas-libraries, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
chimosky: sugar-measure
chrisw: args4j, rubygem-maruku, google-gson, rubygem-haml
churchyard: rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
cicku: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jaxb-istack-commons, jakarta-saaj, ming,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml,
jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
cipherboy: janino, xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, weld-parent, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jboss-modules,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb, objectweb-pom, stax2-api,
javaparser
ckelley: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
disruptor, args4j, jackson-databind, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
stax2-api, javaparser
ckyriakidou: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
clalance: coffee-script, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
codonell: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
coolsvap: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-ws-rs, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-persistence, jctools, maven-mapping,
spec-version-maven-plugin, javaparser, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
corsepiu: shrinkwrap, emacs-auctex, jboss-modules
cottsay: apache-ivy, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
cquad: apache-ivy
crobinso: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
crummel: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
cstratak: shrinkwrap, emacs-auctex, jboss-modules
csutherl: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-ws-rs, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-persistence, jctools, maven-mapping,
spec-version-maven-plugin, javaparser, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
dbhole: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
weld-parent, jansi-native, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jdependency, jackson-core, google-gson, jctools, maven-reporting-impl,
aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el,
jackson-databind, maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia,
jackson-annotations, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
dcavalca: ming
dchen: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
emacs-auctex, jmock, spice-parent, apache-ivy, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, aopalliance, disruptor, ant-contrib,
jakarta-interceptors, maven-artifact-resolver, objectweb-pom
dciabrin: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
deamn: janino, xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, spice-parent,
jmock, apache-ivy, jdependency, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, aopalliance,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el, ant-contrib,
jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, jaxb-istack-commons, maven-invoker,
maven-mapping, objectweb-pom, stax2-api, javaparser
deji: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jaxb-istack-commons, apache-ivy, cal10n,
jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
devos: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
rubygem-maruku, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
devrim: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
dfateyev: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
dignan: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
djdelorie: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
dmarlin: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
dmoluguw: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy,
jackson-bom, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, disruptor, args4j, jboss-modules,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
stax2-api, javaparser
dominik: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi,
jaxb-dtd-parser, fasterxml-oss-parent, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jackson-databind,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, stax2-api
dotnet-sig: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
drsmith2: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
dtardon: jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester, javacc, jctools, disruptor,
ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
duck: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
dvratil: ming
dwalluck: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
dwmw2: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
dwrobel: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj, ming,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
ebaron: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy,
jdependency, google-gson, jctools, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin,
maven-doxia, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
eclipse-sig: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
dain-snappy, plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter,
plexus-interactivity, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance,
maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el,
ant-contrib, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations,
maven-invoker, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, javaparser
eclipseo: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
edewata: janino, xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, weld-parent, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jboss-modules,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb, objectweb-pom, stax2-api,
javaparser
ehabkost: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
ellert: jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, weld-parent,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy,
jackson-bom, jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
jakarta-persistence, aopalliance, maven-reporting-impl, disruptor,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations, maven-invoker,
maven-mapping, maven-reporting-api, javaparser
elxreno: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, arduino,
maven-javadoc-plugin, plexus-interactivity, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jackson-core, jctools, disruptor, jackson-databind,
jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, objectweb-pom, javaparser
emaldonado: apache-ivy, cal10n, javaparser, maven-mapping
eparis: flannel
erack: jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester, javacc, jctools, disruptor,
ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
erlang-maint-sig: erlang-eper
eseyman: coffee-script
evgeni: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
fab: jboss-el-2.2-api, openvas-manager, jaxb-istack-commons, apache-ivy,
openvas-scanner, openvas-gsa, jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-saaj,
rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, openvas-libraries, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
fabiand: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
fale: rubygem-maruku, coffee-script, rubygem-haml
fcami: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api, xmlstreambuffer,
jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
maven-artifact-resolver, jaxb, jakarta-el, jaxb-fi, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-dtd-parser
fche: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
filabrazilska: ant-contrib, javacc, erlang-eper
filiperosset: xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
maven-script-interpreter, jaxb, jaxb-fi, jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser,
jakarta-xml-ws, jmock, apache-ivy, javacc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, disruptor,
args4j, jaxb-istack-commons, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping,
isorelax, stax2-api, javaparser
fjanus: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
fkluknav: emacs-auctex
fmuellner: gnome-desktop
fnasser: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, hsqldb,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
frixxon: ming
fsimonce: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi,
jaxb-dtd-parser, fasterxml-oss-parent, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jackson-databind,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, stax2-api
fujiwara: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
fweimer: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
galileo: jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, plexus-interactivity,
weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, spice-parent, jmock,
apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jakarta-commons-httpclient, jackson-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence,
aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el, ant-contrib,
jackson-databind, maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java,
jackson-annotations, maven-invoker, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb, javaparser
gchamoul: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
gd: vagrant-lxc
gdha: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
gemi: apache-ivy
geoff: apache-ivy, hamcrest2, jakarta-ws-rs, maven-mapping,
jakarta-persistence, javaparser
germano: rubygem-maruku, emacs-auctex, rubygem-haml
giallu: apache-ivy
gil: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, dain-snappy,
maven-script-interpreter, shrinkwrap, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools,
jmock, apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
jakarta-persistence, maven-reporting-impl, jboss-modules, disruptor,
jakarta-el, javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, snappy-java,
jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping,
maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, javaparser
glisse: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
gnome-sig: ming, gnome-desktop, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
go-sig: gocomplete, flannel, subfinder
goldmann: apache-ivy
green: apache-ivy
greenscientist: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
greghellings: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
grover: emacs-auctex
gscrivano: flannel
guidograzioli: jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-xml-ws, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jdependency,
jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jctools, aopalliance,
disruptor, args4j, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
jackson-annotations, maven-invoker, maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping,
javaparser
hannes: emacs-auctex
helloworld1: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
hguemar: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
hhorak: log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, maven-script-interpreter,
jakarta-saaj, shrinkwrap, jakarta-xml-ws, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, maven-invoker-plugin,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, maven-reporting-impl,
jboss-modules, disruptor, args4j, javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
jboss-el-2.2-api, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, javaparser
hobbes1069: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
honzaf: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
hubbitus: htmldoc
huwang: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-ws-rs, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-persistence, jctools, maven-mapping,
spec-version-maven-plugin, javaparser, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
huzaifas: openvas-gsa, openvas-libraries, openvas-manager, openvas-scanner
iarnell: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
idevat: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
ignatenkobrain: apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, cal10n, google-gson,
maven-script-interpreter, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
imcinerney: ant-contrib, emacs-auctex, javacc
infra-sig: ming
ipa-maint: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api,
xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, jakarta-saaj, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
irina: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
iucar: jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
jakub: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
jamatos: emacs-auctex
jandrlik: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
jaruga: rubygem-maruku, coffee-script, rubygem-haml
java-maint-sig: janino, xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, dain-snappy, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-javadoc-plugin, jakarta-saaj, maven-script-interpreter,
plexus-interactivity, weld-parent, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, javacc,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el, ant-contrib,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-modules, jakarta-interceptors,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, maven-install-plugin, snappy-java, jboss-el-2.2-api,
maven-doxia, jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, maven-invoker, cal10n,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, isorelax,
objectweb-pom, stax2-api, javaparser
java-sig: fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2,
univocity-output-tester, woodstox-core, cal10n, jctools,
maven-artifact-resolver, hsqldb, disruptor, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-ws
jcapik: jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent, emacs-auctex,
jmock, spice-parent, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jctools, aopalliance, disruptor, args4j,
jackson-databind, jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, jackson-annotations,
maven-invoker, maven-mapping, hsqldb, javaparser
jeckersb: apache-ivy
jenslody: ming
jerboaa: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj,
weld-parent, shrinkwrap, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jdependency,
jakarta-xml-rpc, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs,
jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el, ant-contrib,
javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-modules, maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, snappy-java, jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api,
objectweb-pom, javaparser
jfearn: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
jfilak: apache-ivy
jforbes: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
jgrulich: ming
jgu: apache-ivy, emacs-auctex
jhli: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
jhogarth: php-guzzlehttp-psr7
jhrozek: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api,
xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
rubygem-maruku, jaxb, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules, jaxb-fi,
stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
jhuttana: janino, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, weld-parent, shrinkwrap, jakarta-server-pages,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, apache-ivy, jdependency,
maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, jboss-modules, javacc-maven-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
jistone: shrinkwrap, clang9.0, llvm9.0, jboss-modules
jjames: janino, xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
dain-snappy, plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-javadoc-plugin,
maven-script-interpreter, ming, plexus-interactivity, weld-parent, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, emacs-auctex, jmock, spice-parent, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance,
maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j,
ant-contrib, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java,
maven-doxia, jaxb-istack-commons, maven-invoker, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, stax2-api, javaparser
jjanco: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, maven-invoker-plugin,
univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence,
maven-script-interpreter, hsqldb, disruptor, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
jjelen: log4j, univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
weld-parent, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, javacc,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jctools, maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, disruptor,
maven-install-plugin, javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
jakarta-interceptors, jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia, maven-invoker,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, maven-reporting-api, javaparser
jjohnstn: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy,
jdependency, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence,
maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el,
maven-install-plugin, maven-doxia, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api,
objectweb-pom, javaparser
jkang: spice-parent, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester,
google-gson, jansi-native, jakarta-ws-rs, plexus-velocity, jakarta-persistence,
aopalliance, hsqldb, spec-version-maven-plugin, weld-parent, jakarta-el,
maven-install-plugin, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-interceptors
jkastner: apache-ivy, emacs-auctex
jkucera: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
jlaska: php-guzzlehttp-psr7
jmagne: janino, xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, weld-parent, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi,
jakarta-server-pages, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jboss-modules,
jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb, objectweb-pom, stax2-api,
javaparser
jmlich: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
hsqldb, disruptor, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
jnovy: emacs-auctex
john5342: apache-ivy
jonny: apache-ivy, cal10n, jakarta-ws-rs, maven-mapping, jakarta-persistence,
javaparser
jorton: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap,
jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
jplesnik: shrinkwrap, redland-bindings, jboss-modules
jpokorny: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
jridky: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
jsafrane: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
jskarvad: emacs-auctex, apache-ivy, ming, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap,
rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
jspaleta: emacs-auctex
jstanek: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
jstanley: php-guzzlehttp-psr7
jsteffan: rubygem-maruku
jstribny: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
jujens: ming
jussilehtola: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, disruptor,
ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
jvanek: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, shrinkwrap,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, woodstox-core, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jctools, maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, jboss-modules,
disruptor, args4j, ant-contrib, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia, maven-artifact-resolver, hsqldb,
maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, stax2-api
jvlomax: fedora-jam-backgrounds, fedora-jam-kde-theme
jwrdegoede: jboss-el-2.2-api, sooperlooper, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy,
univocity-output-tester, maven-invoker-plugin, javacc,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
ming, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
kaio: ming
kalev: emacs-auctex
kanarip: rubygem-maruku, coffee-script, rubygem-haml
kashyapc: apache-ivy
kdaniel: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance,
maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el,
ant-contrib, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations, cal10n,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom,
javaparser
kde-sig: ming, kjots
ke4qqq: spice-parent, apache-ivy, maven-invoker, maven-invoker-plugin,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent,
aopalliance, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-interceptors
keitellf: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
kengert: ming
kevin: apache-ivy, ming
kkeithle: rubygem-maruku
kni: disruptor, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
shrinkwrap, jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-ws
konradm: apache-ivy, emacs-auctex
korkeala: spice-parent, apache-ivy, maven-invoker, maven-invoker-plugin,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, maven-mapping,
weld-parent, aopalliance, jakarta-server-pages, javaparser, jakarta-interceptors
kpvdr: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
ktdreyer: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
kushal: apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, maven-script-interpreter
kwizart: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
kwright: xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, jmock, apache-ivy, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, disruptor, args4j,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, cal10n,
maven-mapping, hsqldb, stax2-api, javaparser
kzak: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
laine: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
law: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
laxathom: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
lberk: apache-ivy, maven-install-plugin, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
lcons: apache-ivy, cal10n
lcts: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
lead2gold: python-gntp
leamas: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, xpp3, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
lef: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, ming,
weld-parent, shrinkwrap, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor,
args4j, jakarta-el, ant-contrib, jackson-databind, jboss-modules,
maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations, maven-invoker,
maven-artifact-resolver, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
liangsuilong: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
libvirt-maint: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
limb: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy,
univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
ming, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
linkdupont: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
linville: flannel
ljavorsk: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester, cal10n,
jboss-modules, jctools, hsqldb, shrinkwrap, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
lkundrak: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
javacc, jboss-modules, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
shrinkwrap, disruptor, ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
jakarta-xml-ws
logic: gocomplete
lorenzodalrio: apache-ivy
louizatakk: apache-ivy
loveshack: apache-ivy
lslebodn: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
lsm5: flannel
lupinix: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
lyosnorezel: ming
madko: emacs-auctex
maha: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
mayorga: apache-ivy, maven-invoker, maven-javadoc-plugin, plexus-interactivity
mbarnes: ming, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mbayer: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap,
jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
mbooth: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
dain-snappy, plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter,
plexus-interactivity, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy,
jackson-bom, jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core,
maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence,
aopalliance, maven-reporting-impl, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor,
args4j, jakarta-el, ant-contrib, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin,
maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, maven-doxia,
jackson-annotations, maven-invoker, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver,
maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, javaparser
mcermak: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mclasen: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mcressman: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
mef: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, objectweb-pom, mcpp, jakarta-xml-ws
melmorabity: apache-ivy, ant-contrib, emacs-auctex, javacc
mfabian: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mfabik: apache-ivy
mgoodwin: apache-ivy, maven-install-plugin, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mgrabovs: apache-ivy
mharmsen: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
disruptor, args4j, jackson-databind, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
stax2-api, javaparser
mhlavink: apache-ivy
michalvala: apache-ivy, janino
mikep: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
mizdebsk: janino, xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, dain-snappy, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
maven-javadoc-plugin, maven-script-interpreter, plexus-interactivity,
jakarta-saaj, weld-parent, jaxb, shrinkwrap, jaxb-fi, jakarta-server-pages,
jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent, maven-doxia-sitetools,
spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, javacc, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin, geronimo-osgi-support,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance,
jakarta-persistence, spec-version-maven-plugin, jboss-modules, disruptor,
args4j, ant-contrib, javacc-maven-plugin, maven-install-plugin,
jackson-databind, jakarta-el, jakarta-interceptors, jboss-servlet-3.0-api,
snappy-java, jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia, jaxb-istack-commons,
jackson-annotations, maven-invoker, cal10n, maven-artifact-resolver,
maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, isorelax, objectweb-pom, stax2-api,
javaparser
mjakubicek: spice-parent, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2,
univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jansi-native, plexus-velocity, jctools,
weld-parent, aopalliance, hsqldb, disruptor, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-interceptors, jakarta-xml-ws
mjeanson: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mjg: apache-ivy
mjw: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mkoncek: apache-ivy
mkosek: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api, xmlstreambuffer,
jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi, stax2-api,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
mlichvar: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
mlisik: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
mmorsi: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
coffee-script, jboss-modules, jctools, rubygem-rspec2-core,
rubygem-rspec2-expectations, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-rspec2-mocks, shrinkwrap,
rubygem-haml, disruptor, objectweb-pom, rubygem-rspec2, jakarta-xml-ws
mmuzila: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
moceap: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, jmock, log4j,
univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
mohammedisam: apache-ivy
mojavelinux: rubygem-maruku, coffee-script, rubygem-haml
mooninite: ming, php-guzzlehttp-psr7
mpaladin: apache-ivy, cal10n
mpolacek: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mrceresa: emacs-auctex
mreynolds: jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
mrunge: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mschorm: log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, maven-script-interpreter,
jakarta-saaj, shrinkwrap, jakarta-xml-ws, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, maven-invoker-plugin,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, jboss-modules, disruptor,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, cal10n, hsqldb
msimacek: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, dain-snappy,
plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent,
jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core, xpp3, maven-invoker-plugin,
google-gson, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance,
disruptor, args4j, ant-contrib, jackson-databind, javacc-maven-plugin,
jakarta-interceptors, snappy-java, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations,
maven-invoker, maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, maven-reporting-api,
objectweb-pom, javaparser
mskalick: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
mspacek: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
msuchy: apache-ivy
mtasaka: apache-ivy, coffee-script, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
mycae: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, objectweb-pom, jakarta-xml-ws
mzidek: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
nalin: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
nathans: apache-ivy, maven-install-plugin, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
ndim: apache-ivy
neteler: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
neuro-sig: janino, maven-doxia-sitetools, emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j,
apache-ivy, maven-doxia, univocity-output-tester, python-pyriemann, jctools,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-reporting-impl, maven-reporting-api, disruptor,
javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
ngompa: apache-ivy, maven-invoker, maven-javadoc-plugin, plexus-interactivity,
rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
nhosoi: jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
nim: ming
niveusluna: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
nkinder: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
nkumar: ming
nodejs-sig: coffee-script, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
nonamedotc: rubygem-maruku, emacs-auctex, rubygem-haml
nphilipp: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
odubaj: log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-xml-ws, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance, disruptor,
javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, maven-invoker, cal10n,
maven-mapping, hsqldb, javaparser
ofourdan: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
oget: apache-ivy, google-gson, ming, spec-version-maven-plugin, jakarta-el,
jakarta-server-pages
oliver: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy,
jdependency, google-gson, jctools, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin,
maven-doxia, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom
olysonek: apache-ivy, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
omajid: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, weld-parent,
jansi-native, jakarta-saaj, shrinkwrap, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws,
spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jdependency, jakarta-xml-rpc, jctools,
aopalliance, jboss-modules, disruptor, maven-install-plugin,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-interceptors, jboss-el-2.2-api, objectweb-pom
omular: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
orion: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, cal10n,
javacc, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient, python-sphinxcontrib-issuetracker,
disruptor, ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
osier: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
oturpe: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
pali: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
panovotn: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
patches: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, arduino,
maven-javadoc-plugin, plexus-interactivity, shrinkwrap, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, coffee-script, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jackson-core, jctools, jboss-modules, disruptor,
jackson-databind, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, objectweb-pom,
javaparser
pbrezina: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
pbrobinson: apache-ivy, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
pcahyna: emacs-auctex, google-gson, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, args4j
pcpa: jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia-sitetools, emacs-auctex, maven-doxia,
apache-ivy, maven-invoker-plugin, javacc, maven-script-interpreter,
jakarta-saaj, maven-reporting-impl, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
maven-reporting-api, args4j, ant-contrib, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
perl-maint-sig: redland-bindings
pertusus: htmldoc
peter: xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, ming,
jaxb, jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, erlang-eper, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
jctools, disruptor, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, stax2-api
petersen: ming
pfrankli: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
pgordon: ming
pingou: spice-parent, apache-ivy, maven-invoker, plexus-velocity, jansi-native,
weld-parent, maven-mapping, aopalliance, jakarta-server-pages, javaparser,
jakarta-interceptors
piotrp: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
pkfed: apache-ivy
pknirsch: rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules
pkubat: shrinkwrap, pgRouting, jboss-modules
plautrba: emacs-auctex
pmikova: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester,
google-gson, jboss-modules, jctools, hsqldb, shrinkwrap, disruptor,
javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
pnemade: ming
ppisar: jboss-modules, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml,
redland-bindings
praiskup: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, coffee-script,
univocity-output-tester, jboss-modules, jctools, hsqldb, shrinkwrap,
rubygem-haml, disruptor, javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
pravins: ming
psabata: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
pstodulk: args4j, rubygem-maruku, google-gson, rubygem-haml
pvalena: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
pvoborni: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api,
xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, jakarta-saaj, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
pwalter: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
pwu: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, ming, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
python-sig: disruptor, emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
uwsgi, jctools, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-ws
quintela: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
qulogic: emacs-auctex
radekmanak: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester,
google-gson, jboss-modules, jctools, hsqldb, shrinkwrap, disruptor,
javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-ws
rakesh: apache-ivy, emacs-auctex
ralph: ming
raphgro: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, hamcrest2, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, jdependency, disruptor, objectweb-pom, jakarta-xml-ws
rathann: emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, ming, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
rcritten: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api,
xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
jaxb, jaxb-fi, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
rdieter: apache-ivy, ming, emacs-auctex
rebus: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, openvas-scanner,
jctools, disruptor, openvas-libraries, jakarta-xml-ws
remi: shrinkwrap, php-pecl-radius, php-guzzlehttp-psr7, jboss-modules
rgrunber: janino, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2, plexus-velocity,
jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter, weld-parent, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-xml-ws, maven-doxia-sitetools, spice-parent, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jdependency, maven-invoker-plugin, google-gson,
jakarta-ws-rs, jctools, jakarta-persistence, aopalliance, maven-reporting-impl,
spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, args4j, jakarta-el, ant-contrib,
maven-install-plugin, jakarta-interceptors, maven-doxia,
maven-artifact-resolver, maven-mapping, hsqldb, maven-reporting-api,
objectweb-pom, javaparser
rhea: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
rhughes: ming, gnome-desktop, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
richardfearn: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
google-gson, jctools, spec-version-maven-plugin, disruptor, jakarta-el,
objectweb-pom, jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-xml-ws
rjones: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, opam, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api
rlandmann: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
rmattes: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
rmeggins: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
rrankin: emacs-auctex
rstrode: ming, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
rtcm: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
ruben: apache-ivy
ruby-packagers-sig: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml,
jboss-modules
rust-sig: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
s4504kr: jboss-el-2.2-api, jaxb-istack-commons, apache-ivy,
maven-invoker-plugin, maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
sagarun: emacs-auctex
sagitter: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jaxb-istack-commons, apache-ivy,
cal10n, jakarta-saaj, ming, jakarta-commons-httpclient, args4j,
javacc-maven-plugin, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
sailer: ant-contrib, javacc
salimma: apache-ivy, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
sandeeps: ming
sasiddiq: spice-parent, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, google-gson,
jansi-native, plexus-velocity, weld-parent, aopalliance,
spec-version-maven-plugin, jakarta-el, maven-install-plugin,
jakarta-server-pages, jakarta-interceptors
sbergmann: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, javacc, jctools,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, disruptor, ant-contrib, jakarta-xml-ws
sbose: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
scenek: ant-contrib, javacc
scitech_sig: apache-ivy, ming, cal10n, emacs-auctex
scottt: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
scox: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
sdgathman: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, hamcrest2,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-xml-ws, fasterxml-oss-parent,
maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jdependency,
jackson-core, maven-invoker-plugin, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
jakarta-persistence, maven-reporting-impl, disruptor, jackson-databind,
javacc-maven-plugin, maven-doxia, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping,
hsqldb, maven-reporting-api, objectweb-pom, javaparser
sdyroff: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
sdz: apache-ivy
sergesanspaille: llvm10
sergiomb: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
maven-artifact-resolver, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
sgallagh: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
sgordon: emacs-auctex
siddhesh: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
simo: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api, xmlstreambuffer,
jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, apache-ivy, jakarta-saaj, rubygem-maruku,
jaxb, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules, jaxb-fi, stax2-api,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
siwinski: php-guzzlehttp-psr7
skisela: args4j, rubygem-maruku, google-gson, rubygem-haml
skottler: apache-ivy
slaanesh: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
slankes: ming
smakarov: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
smani: jboss-el-2.2-api, emacs-auctex, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy,
univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
snecker: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
souryogurt: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
spike: jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
maven-script-interpreter, jakarta-saaj, shrinkwrap, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, maven-doxia-sitetools, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc, maven-invoker-plugin, jctools,
maven-reporting-impl, jboss-modules, disruptor, jackson-databind,
javacc-maven-plugin, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api, maven-doxia,
jackson-annotations, maven-reporting-api
spontsle: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
spot: jackson-parent, plexus-velocity, jansi-native, weld-parent, jakarta-saaj,
ming, shrinkwrap, jakarta-server-pages, emacs-auctex, spice-parent, apache-ivy,
jackson-bom, jakarta-commons-httpclient, jackson-core, jakarta-xml-rpc,
maven-reporting-impl, aopalliance, jboss-modules, jackson-databind,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-interceptors, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jackson-annotations, maven-invoker
sseago: coffee-script
ssp: ming, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
sssd-maintainers: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
stevetraylen: apache-ivy, cal10n
stingray: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
suanand: apache-ivy
submachine: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
suchakra: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
suve: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
tartare: emacs-auctex
tc01: apache-ivy, cal10n, google-gson
tdawson: ming, coffee-script
terjeros: fasterxml-oss-parent, jackson-parent, htmldoc, jmock, apache-ivy,
jackson-annotations, log4j, univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jackson-bom,
jctools, jackson-core, disruptor, jackson-databind, jakarta-xml-ws
terrycloth: ming
teuf: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
tgl: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
thalman: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
than: ming, emacs-auctex
thias: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
thm: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
thofmann: emacs-auctex
thozza: janino, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester, arduino,
maven-javadoc-plugin, plexus-interactivity, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jackson-core, jctools, disruptor, jackson-databind,
jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, objectweb-pom, javaparser
thrnciar: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
tibbs: emacs-auctex
timn: jboss-el-2.2-api, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
tkorbar: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
tmz: coffee-script, google-gson, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, args4j
tnorth: emacs-auctex
tojeline: coffee-script, rubygem-maruku
tomh: jboss-el-2.2-api, apache-ivy, maven-invoker, maven-javadoc-plugin,
plexus-interactivity, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-commons-httpclient,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jboss-servlet-3.0-api
tomspur: emacs-auctex
torsava: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
trb143: ant-contrib, javacc
tross: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
tstellar: clang9.0, llvm9.0, llvm10
ttorling: xmlstreambuffer, log4j, univocity-output-tester, jakarta-saaj, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws, jmock, apache-ivy,
jakarta-commons-httpclient, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core,
jctools, disruptor, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, stax2-api
tuliom: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
twoerner: jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jaxb-stax-ex, jboss-el-2.2-api,
xmlstreambuffer, jaxb-istack-commons, woodstox-core, jakarta-saaj, jaxb,
jaxb-fi, stax2-api, jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-dtd-parser
vakwetu: xmlstreambuffer, jackson-parent, log4j, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jaxb, jaxb-fi, jaxb-dtd-parser, jakarta-xml-ws,
fasterxml-oss-parent, jmock, apache-ivy, jackson-bom, jackson-core,
jakarta-xml-rpc, jaxb-stax-ex, woodstox-core, jakarta-ws-rs, jctools,
disruptor, args4j, jackson-databind, jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jboss-el-2.2-api,
jaxb-istack-commons, jackson-annotations, cal10n, maven-mapping, hsqldb,
stax2-api, javaparser
valtri: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, coffee-script,
jctools, rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
van: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-ws-rs, jakarta-saaj, jakarta-persistence, jctools, maven-mapping,
spec-version-maven-plugin, javaparser, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
vbatts: flannel
vcrhonek: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools,
disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
veillard: disruptor, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jctools, shrinkwrap, jboss-modules, jakarta-xml-ws
verdurin: jboss-el-2.2-api, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
jakarta-saaj, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient, disruptor, jakarta-xml-rpc,
jboss-servlet-3.0-api, jakarta-xml-ws
virtmaint-sig: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
vishalvvr: ming
vjancik: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, coffee-script,
jctools, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
volter: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
vondruch: coffee-script, rubygem-rspec2-core, rubygem-rspec2-expectations,
rubygem-maruku, rubygem-rspec2-mocks, shrinkwrap, rubygem-haml, jboss-modules,
rubygem-rspec2
vpv: ant-contrib, javacc
vstinner: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
vtrefny: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
walters: spice-parent, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
maven-invoker-plugin, plexus-velocity, jansi-native, maven-script-interpreter,
jctools, weld-parent, aopalliance, disruptor, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-interceptors, jakarta-xml-ws
wcohen: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
whot: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
willb: apache-ivy
wilqu: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, jctools, disruptor,
jakarta-xml-ws
wojdyr: emacs-auctex
xaeth: apache-ivy
xavierb: openvas-manager, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
openvas-scanner, openvas-gsa, jctools, redland-bindings, disruptor,
openvas-libraries, jakarta-xml-ws
xenithorb: rubygem-maruku, rubygem-haml
xgl-maint: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
yyang: jackson-parent, spice-parent, apache-ivy, jackson-annotations,
plexus-velocity, jackson-bom, jansi-native, weld-parent, aopalliance,
jdependency, jackson-core, jackson-databind, jakarta-server-pages,
jakarta-interceptors
zbyszek: jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester, cal10n, jctools,
ming, disruptor, jakarta-xml-ws
zvetlik: shrinkwrap, jboss-modules
zzambers: janino, jmock, log4j, apache-ivy, univocity-output-tester,
plexus-velocity, jctools, jakarta-commons-httpclient, disruptor, ant-contrib,
objectweb-pom, jakarta-xml-ws

--
The script creating this output is run and developed by Fedora
Release Engineering. Please report issues at its pagure instance:
https://pagure.io/releng/
The sources of this script can be found at:
https://pagure.io/releng/blob/main/f/scripts/find_unblocked_orphans.py